Accessibility and ADA Task Force
A 2-year effort of the entire campus community to generate awareness of accessibility, create a plan, and implement recommendations from the Accessibility Report for Kern Community College District.
First Tuesday 4:00-5:00 PM via Zoom
February 6, 2024
About the Committee
Reviewed and approved April 22, 2022.
The Accessibility Task Force is a 2-year effort that functions as a task force of the entire campus community. The primary purpose of this task force is to:
- Generate awareness of accessibility and accommodations-related regulations, professional development opportunities, and efforts.
- Create a Bakersfield College-based Accessibility Plan
- Make recommendations to Academic Senate, Administration, and District.
- Conduct an annual accessibility and ADA climate survey
- Review and ensure implementation of recommendations from Accessibility Report for Kern Community College District.
Please contact Chris Cruz Boone (Faculty Cochair) for more information.