BC Winter Intersession Task Force
The BC Winter Intersession Task Force is an ad hoc task force of the Academic Senate. The primary purpose of this taskforce is to explore and address BC-specific concerns as well as inform the conversations at the districtwide task force. The districtwide task force will focus on districtwide issues of implementing a winter intersession.
This task force concluded and no longer meets.
April 7, 2022
Agenda and meeting files not yet uploaded.
About the Committee
The taskforce will:
- examine scheduling bottlenecks and other possible catalysts for the winter intersession proposal.
- identify, explore, and address concerns from various BC constituency groups.
- carefully research the admission and records processing and financial aid issues.
- assess multiple winter intersession models and lengths with respect to logistics and pedagogy.
- share BC-specific issues with the districtwide taskforce.
- gather student input.
The BC Winter Intersession Task Force (BCWITF) Charge document was reviewed and approved in (TBD).
The taskforce reports to the Academic Senate
Additionally, the taskforce will communicate regularly with areas through the Faculty Chairs, Deans Council and College Council.